1. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
2. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
3. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
4. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
5. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including registered Credit Reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, who may keep a record of that information. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made.
6. You undertake that all details you provide to CutpriceWholesaler.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
7. You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
8. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform CutpriceWholesaler.com as soon as possible.
9. The products sold on the Site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, CutpriceWholesaler.com do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from CutpriceWholesaler.com.
10. All electrical products are covered by a twelve month manufacturer's warranty. If your product develops a fault while under warranty, please contact CutpriceWholesaler.com and we will advise you where to send it for repair. It is a "return to base" warranty therefore there will be a delivery charge to return the product back to the relevant UK service centre.
11. Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of shipping by CutpriceWholesaler.com All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
12. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
13. If your delivery address is outside of Jersey, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; CutpriceWholesaler.com advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
14. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
15. For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 18th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
16. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
17. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
18. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
19. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
20. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
21. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, CutpriceWholesaler.com reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of CutpriceWholesaler.com and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in CutpriceWholesaler.com and its affiliates, as appropriate.
22. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. CutpriceWholesaler.com tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on CutpriceWholesaler.com to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
23. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make any payment to us when due;
- you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
25. CutpriceWholesaler.com may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When CutpriceWholesaler.com do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.CutpriceWholesaler.com). For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following CutpriceWholesaler.com’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
26. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between CutpriceWholesaler.com and you relating to your purchase. CutpriceWholesaler.com advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by CutpriceWholesaler.com. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with CutpriceWholesaler.com. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
27. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.